Phone: (212) 603-0496 Fax: (212) 956-2164
Adam is a partner in Robinson Brog’s Corporate Transactional and Business Finance & Restructuring Departments. He also serves on the firm’s Executive Committee. Adam represents Company's at all growth stages, through myriad corporate transactions and challenges. His diverse practice includes advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital fundraising, leveraged buyouts, and preferred equity investments, and emerging company organizational matters.
In addition, Adam leads Robinson Brog's entertainment department and represents theater owners as well as filmmakers, publishers, writers, and illustrators.
Adam joined Robinson Brog in 2010 after serving as an associate with the corporate department at Morrison Cohen.
He is admitted to practice law in New York. Greene is also admitted to the United States District Court in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Greene received his bachelor’s degree from Lafayette College and his juris doctorate from Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
Areas of Practice:
U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Adam Greene of Robinson Brog advises BVAccel in acquisition of Rocket Code
- Robinson Brog represents Penn South Capital in $27.25 million sale
- Robinson Brog represents Buyer in purchaser of StereoGum
- Robinson Brog Client Phyto Partners named among Top 14 Cannabis Venture Funds
- Real Estate Weekly discusses New York City Rent Concessions
- International Business Times Discusses Loan Issuance Delays