Real Estate Transactions & Management
From large portfolio transactions to single asset real estate entities, Robinson Brog's Real Estate group represents clients in buying, selling, leasing, refinancing, and managing apartment complexes, housing developments, office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, landmark religious facilities, industrial facilities, and warehouses.
We pride ourselves on our prominent hotel practice, which has enabled some of the most prestigious names in the industry to create and develop successful businesses.
Our attorneys perform due diligence, draft and negotiate contract documents, advise on environmental concerns, and structure transactions to best utilize available tax advantages and government incentives.
In our residential practice we advise boards, developers, owners, and residents of coops and condominiums. Of course, we represent buyers and sellers of individual coop and condo units and homes, with the goal of accomplishing a smooth transaction.
- WOW!!! Someone Stole My Real Estate
- Takings Claims: An Introduction
- Environmental Protection Agency
- The Short Sale
- Force Majeure, Impossibility, and Frustration of Purpose In the Era of COVID-19
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage for COVID-19
- Primed for a Rebound and Poised for Expansion; Restaurants
- DEBATING THE “S” IN S.A.F.E
- DEBATING THE MERITS OF A “FRIENDLY CONTRACT”
- Real Estate Joint Ventures and Development
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Sales and Acquisitions
- Workouts and Restructuring
- Lending and Securitization
- Like-Kind Exchange Transactions