Robinson Brog's Capital Markets practice group combines transactional, regulatory, and litigation expertise to provide fully integrated services to clients who are active across the sector, including banks, asset managers, insurance companies, specialty finance companies, and government entities. We also advise private equity and other investors, including sovereign wealth funds, underwriters, and financial advisors on matters relating to their investments and other activities. We represent issuers from start-ups to middle market, exchange-listed public companies.
Our goal: to take the dynamic, constantly evolving nature and complexity of the global capital markets and deliver service and counsel in a manner that can be embraced and implemented by smaller issuers, fund managers, and financial institutions – the backbone of the new Capital Markets regime.
Our work often relies on close collaboration with the Firm's other practices, where we are able to tap resources and experience throughout our Firm to deliver a comprehensive solution to a client in a meaningful manner. With the recent sweeping changes in regulations and expectations with respect to governance and risk management, the need for a multi-disciplined approach will continue to increase, and our highly skilled Capital Markets lawyers are well positioned to address those needs. As market regulations and capital flows continue to evolve, we will continue to be at the forefront of these developments in the sectors of this dynamic practice that we serve.
Our Capital Markets lawyers advise clients on all types of securities transactions, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance issues, including:
- Public and Private Securities Offerings
- Initial public offerings
- Public and private equity and investment-grade and high-yield debt offerings
- Public and private offerings of non-US companies, including privatizations of government-controlled companies
- Securities exchange listings
- Liability management transactions
- Exchange offers
- Cash and debt tender offers
- Consent solicitations
- Structured Products and Hybrid Securities
- Securities Law and Corporate Governance
- Regulatory and Enforcement Matters
- Arbitration and Litigation related to Capital Markets Transactions
- Securities Regulations and Corporate Governance
- Issuer and Underwriter Representation
- Private Placements
- Rule 144a and Regulation S Offerings
- SEC Required Filings
- Securities Litigation