Business Finance and Restructuring
Robinson Brog's highly-regarded Bankruptcy and Reorganization department understands the difficulties that a business faces when it cannot sustain itself in its current form. When our clients face high-stakes legal challenges that risk the loss of an entire organization or the elimination of a major asset, we provide sound judgment based upon decades of experience that ensures your business makes the best of its situation.
We represent creditors, debtors, creditor committees, landlords, purchasers, trustees, lenders, and other parties-in-interest in bankruptcy proceedings. We have guided businesses through reorganization in nearly every field, from manufacturers to real estate developers to hedge funds.
Robinson Brog's Bankruptcy department is agile, efficient and aggressive, so that we can succeed at fast paced bankruptcy litigation. We achieve success reorganizing businesses that are in debt because we see beyond the legal hurdles to understand the economic and business issues that must be addressed. Our strong experience and extensive understanding of how bankruptcy works also mean that we achieve maximal recoveries for our creditor clients who are confronted with a major account or tenant that has filed bankruptcy.
- A New Derivative Right for Surcharge Of A Secured Creditors' Collateral in Bankruptcy
- Force Majeure, Impossibility, and Frustration of Purpose In the Era of COVID-19
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage for COVID-19
- The Latest COVID-19 Relief Act and What it Means For Small Businesses
- Primed for a Rebound and Poised for Expansion; Restaurants
- New York’s “Borrowing Statute” and How it May Shorten Your Statute of Limitations