Founded in 1962 by A. Stanley Robinson and Avron I. Brog, two Southern gentlemen with a great knack for business and an even greater knack for people, Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck, P.C. is not just any law firm. We are a collective of over 50 exceptional and dedicated professionals, who aim for extraordinary results for our clients. Every day, the lawyers of Robinson Brog solve problems, large and small, across an expansive platform of practice areas, including corporate and real estate transactions, public offerings, bankruptcy and business reorganization, commercial litigation, employment law, entertainment law, tax law and personal planning.
What makes Robinson Brog unique is that we combine the resources, abilities and sophistication of a large law firm with the personal attention and entrepreneurial spirit of a New York City boutique practice. Our attorneys are also particularly experienced and savvy in the New York market.
Our clients include public and private corporations, real estate owners and developers, labor unions, contractors, hotels, restaurants, entertainers and private individuals. Yet, Robinson Brog thrives on providing the same level of unwavering dedication and attention to each and every client that walks through our door. With our competitive rates, aggressive style and personal accessibility, Robinson Brog has earned a loyal and long-standing client base.
To learn more about our firm, we invite you to explore this site and to contact members of the Robinson Brog team in your market.
- Business Finance and Restructuring - [Practice Area]
- Capital Markets - [Practice Area]
- Construction & Development - [Practice Area]
- Corporate Transactional - [Practice Area]
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) - [Practice Area]
- Entertainment & Media Services - [Practice Area]
- Estate Planning and Estate Administration - [Practice Area]
- Healthcare - [Practice Area]
- Employment Practices - [Practice Area]
- Licensing & Intellectual Property - [Practice Area]
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution - [Practice Area]
- Real Estate Transactions & Management - [Practice Area]
- Taxation - [Practice Area]