Matthew C. Capozzoli
Phone: (212) 603-6322 Fax: (212) 956-2164
Matthew Cono Capozzoli is an Associate in the Firm’s Litigation & ADR Department. Mr. Capozzoli represents individuals and businesses in commercial litigation matters in Federal and State courts in New York and New Jersey. His experience includes complex contract disputes, international arbitration, SIPA liquidation actions, commercial tenancy cases, healthcare litigation and others areas.
Mr. Capozzoli is the Associate Editor and Contributing Author of the Guide to New Jersey Contract Law (Third Edition), published in 2013 by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education. He also formerly served as graduate fellow with the Eagleton Institute of Politics and studied New Jersey legislative policy at the State House.
New York and New Jersey
Rutgers University School of Law, 2006
- Dean's Merit Scholar
- Articles Editor of the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- Winner of the 2004 Nathan Baker Mock Trial Competition
- Two-time regional semifinalist with the Rutgers' National Mock Trial Team
- Guide to New Jersey Contract Law (Third Edition), NJICLE (2013)
- Reconciling the Unhappy Marriage between Fraud and the Economic Loss Doctrine, NJICLE (2009)