Andrew T. Lolli
Phone: (212) 603-6386 Fax: (212) 956-2164
Andrew Lolli is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation & ADR Department. His practice primarily focuses on complex commercial litigation, including securities, corporate, and partnership structure and dissolution matters. Mr. Lolli also has extensive experience with construction litigation, estate litigation, insurance litigation and electronic discovery.
During law school, he was the Lead Articles Editor for the Quinnipiac Law Review and served on the school’s Mock Trial team. In addition, Mr. Lolli interned for Chief Judge Sandra Beckwith, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Ohio and Judge Stefan Underhill, United States District Court Judge for the District of Connecticut. Prior to law school, Mr. Lolli attended the University of Dayton and worked for Senator George V. Voinovich in Washington D.C. developing Federal plans to prevent domestic terrorism.
Areas of Practice:
- New York - 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Quinnipiac Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- CALI Awards: Property, Trusts & Estates, Federal Courts, Law & Economics, Communications Law
- Mock Trial
- Judge Alan H. Nevas Book Award
- University of Dayton, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
GEICO - In House Counsel - 2012-2013